Potter County is part of the region in Pennsylvania known as the PA Wilds, a vast, untamed region of beautiful streams, hills, and fields. Potter County is known for it's extraordinary hunting and fishing seasons, as well as it's beautiful views and cozy small towns. For a full list of what's nearby, go to www.visitpottercounty.com.
- Susquehannock Trail System: An 85 mile loop that begins 20 minutes southwest of camp
- Lyman Run State Park: Sand beach, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting
- Cherry Springs State Park: One of the darkest places on the east coast. Perfect for late night star gazing or daytime hiking
- Pine Creek Rail Trail: 62+ mile ride with a gentle 2% grade. Starts in Wellsboro, PA
- Letchworth State Park: Beautiful waterfalls and picnic grounds.
There are beautiful lookout points scattered around the area, or take a back road to find your own special place.
- Route 6: This historic road passes just 10 minutes away from the camp. Enjoy an evening drive down a piece of history. (Route 6 connects to Route 66 to the west)
- PA Grand Canyon: This incredible Hiking destination also offers one of the most beautiful views in the State. Near the Pine Creek Rail Trail.
- Kinzua Bridge: The remains of this historic train trestle make a beautiful view from the observation skyway.