Come join us as we celebrate 50 years of Ministry here at Penn-York Camp. We will kick off the excitement on Friday, May 3rd and the fun will continue all weekend. There will be a banquet, breakfast buffet, pig roast, chicken BBQ, challenge course, and much more. Keep reading for more information.
For a registration form: Click Here or contact our office.
Have a good story or memory of PYC? We would love to hear it. Submit it to us by Clicking Here
Schedule for May 3-5, 2019
Lodging options are available for those who want to join us for the entire weekend, or you could just join us for a day.
Friday, May 3rd
- 6 p.m. - Banquet (Horsd'orves and a 4 course dinner, music, and a guest speaker)
The Banquet main course includes your choice of either Roast Beef, Lamb, or Shrimp grilled and on a bed of risotto. The meal also will include Hors d’oeurves, Salad, Corn Chowder, main course and dessert plus a special sparkling (non-alcoholic ) beverage, tea and coffee.
Reservations must be made by April 21.
Saturday, May 4th
- 8 a.m. - Breakfast Buffet
- Tours (Come see how things have changed over the years.)
- Challenge Course (High Elements including the 500ft. zipline)
- Prizes will be awarded to...Family with the most generations in attendance, the person in attendance who has had the longest membership with us, and the individual who had the furthest travel to get here.)
- History of the camp including question and answer.
- 11 a.m. - Picnic Lunch - Lunch for you to eat wherever and whenever
- Music and Worship
- Meet and Greet
- 5:30 p.m. - Oink & Cluck BBQ (Pig Roast & Chicken BBQ) Click Here for more details.
Sunday, May 5th
- 7 a.m. - Continental Breakfast
- 8 a.m. - Closing Service
Friday Banquet - $30/person
Saturday Breakfast Buffet - $10/person
Saturday Picnic Lunch - $10/person
Saturday Oink & Cluck BBQ - $20/person
Sunday Breakfast - $5/person
(All meals package = $75/person)
Camping - $10/Campsite for 2 Nights
Cabin - $50/person for 2 Nights
Retreat House - $60/person for 2 Nights
Challenge Course (Ropes Course)
Saturday, High Elements - $25/person
- Register before January 1st for a 10% Discount
- Couples Discount: For married couples lodging in either the Retreat House or Cabin, $10 off the cost for the spouse to lodge.
- Commuters - 10% discount to all meals package
- Ages 6-11 half price, No charge for ages 0-5