May 24 - 27
Get away, relax, and spend time with God in an unstructured schedule. Enjoy a four day weekend with your family at Penn-York Camp. Meals can be prepared on your own grill, at a campfire, or in the shared Alpine Kitchen. The cost covers the entire weekend and activities, unless marked otherwise.
- Retreat House Upstairs - Sleeps 10 and includes a kitchen, living room, and bathroom - Cost $600
- Retreat House Motel Unit - Sleeps 4 with a private bathroom - Cost $225
- Pinewood Cabin - Sleeps 10 with two bathrooms/cabin - Cost $225
- Hardwood Cabin - Sleeps 9 with one bathroom/cabin - Cost $225
- RV Site - Includes electric and water (no sewer) - Cost $90
- Tent Site - Limit to 6 people to a site - Cost $45
Scheduled activities available to choose from include:
Low Ropes Course - Saturday Morning
High Ropes Course (including 500' zipline) - Saturday Afternoon
***Chicken BBQ*** - Saturday Evening
Church Service - Sunday Morning
Ice Cream Social - Sunday Evening
***Chicken BBQ: The Chicken BBQ this year will be sponsored by Amber Lewis and their Nepal Mission Team. Proceeds will go to support their trip.
Activities available all weekend include:
And much more!
Or call our office
Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions: