May 24 - 27
Get away, relax, and spend time with God in an unstructured schedule. Enjoy a four day weekend with your family at Penn-York Camp. Meals can be prepared on your own grill, at a campfire, or in the shared Alpine Kitchen. The cost covers the entire weekend and activities, unless marked otherwise.
- Retreat House Upstairs - Sleeps 10 and includes a kitchen, living room, and bathroom - Cost $600
- Retreat House Motel Unit - Sleeps 4 with a private bathroom - Cost $225
- Pinewood Cabin - Sleeps 10 with two bathrooms/cabin - Cost $225
- Hardwood Cabin - Sleeps 9 with one bathroom/cabin - Cost $225
- RV Site - Includes electric and water (no sewer) - Cost $90
- Tent Site - Limit to 6 people to a site - Cost $45
Scheduled activities available to choose from include:
Low Ropes Course - Saturday Morning
High Ropes Course (including 500' zipline) - Saturday Afternoon
Swimming Pool - Saturday Afternoon and Sunday Afternoon
Church Service - Sunday Morning
Ice Cream Social - Sunday Evening
Note: The Chicken BBQ this year will be happening over our 50th Anniversary Celebration, and therefore will not be held over Family Camp. The Chicken BBQ will return to Memorial Weekend next year.
Activities available all weekend include:
And much more!
Or call our office
Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions: